The Ottawa Polyflam fireplace allows tailor-made combinations and the creation of doors, drawers and shelves on demand. It is structured with a metal hood and a stone plinth.
The Ottawa Polyflam fireplace is made of painted steel, with over 50 possible color combinations. Its excellent heating power, thanks to the Polyflam system double hearth, allows you to have the power of 2 fireplaces! Open hearth and closed hearth at the same time. In addition, the Ottawa Polyflam fireplace is removable, it can follow you in every house where you will live!
Power of 10 Kw, an extended fire of 8 hours and an efficiency of 80%. It can heat up to 80m2 thanks to the efficiency of its Polyflam Monobloc NAO fireplace, double focus and static distribution system. Polyflam fireplaces are made of 4mm corten steel, unique in France.
- Ouverture d’âtre (mm) : 450 H x 570 L
- Dimension ext. (mm) : 2 555 L x 680 P x 2 420 à 2750 H
- Poids hors foyer : 120 kg
- Fireplace: Monobloc NAO
- Rated power: 8 kW
- Yield: 80%
- CO rejection: 0.20% (at 13% O 2 )
- Loading: 10 kg of dry wood
- Extended fire: 8 hours
- Heatable area: 80 m 2 according to standard and insulation
- Distribution: static, supply or extraction
- Weight: 195 kg
- Temp. average smoke: 235 ° C
- Smoke outlet: ø 200 mm
- Log: 33cm
Door color, optional drawers and additional elements matt paint, lacquered (RAL) or glass on request.